September is that magical time when you stop perpetually sweating, the trees mellow into warm colours and TV comes alive with new shows.
What am I looking forward to this season? Why, I’m glad you asked! Here is my list for Fall 2014:
- Scandal (last season wasn’t the greatest, but I have hope!)
- Downton Abbey (yes, it’s “only on in the UK”, but the internet was invented for a reason!)
- Parenthood (final season y’all)
- The Good Wife (again, last season was okay, but I have faith in this one!)
- The Mindy Project (so psyched to have this back!)
- The Vampire Diaries (I don’t even know why)
New shows I am looking forward to trying:
- How To Get Away With Murder
- Wayward Pines
What are YOU watching this year?