I’ll say it loud and clear. I think Mary/Tom is endgame.
I keep thinking that too! With all the romantic trouble two have, and the fact that they both love Downton and have children from other people, they would be the perfect fit!
Their children already play together and like each other!!!
Amy Dunne’s definition of a Cool Girl. (x)
Just watched this movie tonight.
That shit is amazing and F.U.C.K.E.D.
Watching The Fault In Our Stars and crying
This pre-funeral scene is killing me.
Haha I love this confession!
I too confess to finding Owen an annoying know-it-all. I can totally see why Alicia kept them at bay for so long.
Hahaha love this movie <3
REALLY liked tonight’s Good Wife
It felt so nice to have an episode that focused on Alicia’s life and the people in her life, instead of a stupid triangle or something else.
Loved the ending with Bishop too!
SO GLAD Peter wasn’t screwing the intern!!!
(though he might be screwing her mom :O)
Eli was good as always <3
Questions for next week’s Downtown…
- Have Mary and Tony actually broken up?!? He seems to be under the impression that they’re still going to “get through it”.
- Can Charles Blake please do Mary a solid and get ghastly Tony off her ass?
- Also, I approve of Charles Blake not moping all over Mary and enjoying his life.
- DID ANNA KILL GREEN?! It would be sweet poetic justice if she did. I just hope neither her nor Mr. Bates goes to jail for this nonsense :(
- WILL TOM FINALLY DUMP SARAH BUNTING?!
- Also, Isobel PLEASE marry Lord Merton, that dear romantic chap!
- Will Edith ever find happiness? :(